Making “no trash” cooking is a type of cuisine that consists of getting the most out of your food. Thanks to it you can make very tasty dishes with leftovers that remain in the fridge. In addition, you will save a little money at the end of the month if you make good use of your resources.
We are going to give you some tips and tricks to implement this type of kitchen in your day-to-day life. Depending on the type of food, you can take advantage of it in one way or another.
- When we cut the meat and we have small pieces left over, do not throw them away, you can use them later. Cut them into small cubes and mix them with rice or pasta.
- If we have leftover beef we can always use it to fill fajitas or burritos or even to make salads, like a delicious U.S. Beef Steak Salad.
- The bones of the meat can be used to make a broth. Take advantage of them!
- If you calculate well the size of the fish loins and the portions, with the leftover remains you can make a delicious ceviche or a tartare.
- In the event that you have fish heads or rasps left over, you can also use them to make fish broth or stock.
Classic Dishes to Use for the Good Exploitation of your Kitchen´s Products
If you want to make dishes using what you have in the fridge, you should know that the best recipes are sandwiches, pizzas, pasta and rice. We can add everything to these types of dishes and they will combine perfectly, from meats, vegetables to fruits. Try experimenting with the leftovers in your fridge to create rich and original recipes!