Having a dinner at home can feel like a restaurant if you follow these tips. Just enjoy the night with good food, beautiful decorations and great company!
Here we give you some ideas about how to decorate your dining room and turn your home into a true restaurant. With a few changes and simple materials for decoration, you can create a special atmosphere and a fancy night without leaving the house. Also, you can combine these tips with a special and delicious menu. You will surprise your guests and they will be happy!
- Use your favorite table linens. Using tablecloths or placemats for meals is essential if you want to create a true restaurant vibe in your home. In addition, you can use cloth napkins to match the tablecloth.
- Bring out the china. China is made for special occasions. If you have some, use it!
- Decorate the table with flowers. You can use plastic flowers, green leaves, fruits or whatever. It is just to give a punch of color to the table.
- Create a playlist for this special occasion. Consciously create the playlist. Take advantage of the fact that you know the tastes of your guests. You will create a better environment, since they will feel at
- Lighting and candles. Dim the lights or use candles to set the mood. A few of them is enough because if you put too many candles they can upset the table.
- Print out the menu. To really give it a restaurant feel, print out some menus with a detail for each course. Let your imagination go!
- Appetizers. Don’t upset the Make appetizers original but simple. In this way, your guests will not be full when the first course arrives.
- Plan everything around the menu. This is the most important thing. When you are planning the decoration you have to plan the menu at the same time. You will nail the dinner if your decoration and menu combine well.
Special Dishes for a Perfect Dinner
If you have already decided on the decoration for your dining room, it is time to choose the menu. We will give you some really delicious options!
This one is perfect for summer time dining in the garden. You can cook this salad as an appetizer. It is fresh and will whet your friends’ appetites.
If you want to have a themed dinner, you can take your guests to other places. With this beef sushi recipe they will fly directly to Asia.
If you are a master of barbecues, you can turn your house into a modern steakhouse and serve grilled beef chuck steaks. It will be the star on your menu.
However, if you have a sophisticated and delicate decoration you can cook a gourmet beef ribeye sous vide. Tastes better than it looks!