Having a plan for your week’s menu is very important for a healthy diet. Here you have 7 dishes, each one for one day of the week that combines beef with vegetables, rice or pasta as garnish. Don’t go crazy in the kitchen. Just cook these recipes and enjoy!
Best Meal Plan for all Week
Our selection of recipes below:
- Classic meatloaf. Meatloaf is ideal as a centerpiece in a big luncheon. Everyone loves it!
- Shredded green chile beef. This Tex-Mex pulled beef roast is tender, slightly spicy, juicy, and has an authentic flavor. You can serve it over mashed potatoes or rice.
- Tacos. Tacos are what you need to have energy all day, especially in September.
- Mac and cheese with beef. This is the typical recipe that has always been successful. It will take some time to cook, but you will cook once and eat twice or more.
- Herb salad. We are still having good weather and this herb salad is great for mid-week this month.
- Pressure cooker pot roast. This is a must when you don’t have time and you want to eat a healthy and nutritional dish. Also, it is a versatile recipe because you can add all the veggies you want and a quality beef chuck.
- Beef poke. This recipe is the perfect balance between meat and veggies and you will have a delicious dinner!
All these dishes are easy and healthy recipes. Furthermore, you can combine meals throughout the week because you can eat one dish twice or cook a quick dinner, depending on the recipe.