Pork ribs are always one of the most successful dishes in every barbecue. If you don’t have a grill and you still want to enjoy this traditional American dish… don’t worry! We bring you the ultimate recipe to cook BBQ pork ribs in your oven:
- 1 rack pork ribs
- 150g barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 50ml Coca-Cola
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper powder (for the spicy version)
- Boil the ribs for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce mixing barbecue sauce, honey, sugar and Coca-Cola.
- Remove the ribs from the pot and place them on a baking dish. Brush the ribs with the sauce we have prepared. Bake them at 180C for 15 minutes.
- Take the ribs out of the oven after 15 minutes, flip them over and brush the other side of the rack. Bake the ribs for another 15 minutes. The ribs need to be in the oven for 60 minutes in total (30 minutes each side, flipping them over every 15 minutes). Be careful not to roast them too much.